Welcome To Disk Precision
Disk Precision supplies mechanical components to major players in the automotive industry.
We offer solutions for both high volume continuous production as well as high-mix-low-volume job-shop requirements.
Our capabilities cover expertise in handling full arrays of metal and polymer-based materials.
With state-of-the-art metrology setups capable of sub-micron measurements, on-line inspection, Statistical Process Control and tracking system, we ensure products are made with consistently high quality standards.
Our well-equipped laboratory, certified and correlated with key automotive customers, ensure component cleanliness standards are amongst the most stringent.
Below is list of the type of machine tools we manage in-house:
• Swiss Type CNC Automatic Lathe (up to 7-axis)
• CNC Turn-Mill Center (up to 9-axis)
• CNC Turning Center (turning diameter from 1mm to 900mm)
• CNC Vertical Milling Center (up to 5-axis)
• CNC Horizontal Milling Center (up to 4-axis)
• Drill and Tap Center
Below is list of main metrological instruments we use:
• Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
• Surfcom / Contracer
• Roundness Tester
• Roughness Tester
• Hardness Tester
DP Group is ISO/TS 16949:2009 (IATF 16949:2016 by Oct 2018), ISO 9001:2015, AS 9100C:2008, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified.